"Snowoyelh” is the natural law provided by the Creator. It is the "Law of Everything”. This Sts’ailes natural law guides us in our obligation and duty to ensure safety and wellbeing of our children, our families, our ancestors, and those yet to come. Well-being encompasses the physical, mental, spiritual, and emotional aspects of the circle of life.
Sts'ailes Snowoyelh's Three Programs
Te Emi:melh ~ Child and Family Services Program ~Te Lalem ~ Specialized Resource Home
Telmexw Awtexw ~ Alcohol and Drug Treatement Program
Nancy Patricia Charlie, Sel Ya:al
Te Emi:melh provides culturally based programs and services that support goals of ensuring the safety and well being of Sts’ailes children, youth, adults, elders, families and community members and others who are guided to us.
Snowoyelh staff members work together, with each other, professionals and families, to address and resolve family issues utilizing our culture and traditions in the
best interest of Sts’ailes children, youth and families.
Above are our staff, if you would like to speak with them please feel free to do so, we are here to support our community members.
What is Snowoyelh Staff Roles to Sts’ailes Children, Youth and Families?
In a culturally appropriate approach and manner Snowoyelh Staff provide:
- Education to Sts’ailes members and their families involved with Ministry of Children and Family Development (MCFD) or delegated agencies such as: Fraser Valley Aboriginal Child and Family Service Society (Xyolhemeylh) systems serving the family and youth.
- To help identify the strengths and needs of families.
- Be a mediator between the delegated Agency system and the family by helping to educate professionals on the strengths and needs of the family.
- Help family members understand the different roles of the agencies involved in the system and how they may affect the family.
- Assist families in identifying and utilizing necessary services
Te Emi:melh Program is operated our of Snowoyelh house located at 5084 Sachem Road
If you have any questions or would like to access any of the following services please feel free to contact our office by phone 604-796-1282 or by fax 604-796-1283 or by email Snowoyelh.Reception@stsailes.com
Our Programs and Services
- Family Support
- Cultural Support
- Children & Youth Support
- One-to-one Support
- Clinical Counseling – individual, couples and/or family
- Cultural Counseling – individual, couples and/or family
- Expressive Art & Play Therapy, Dr. F Paris
- Tatel “Ladies Wellness Program”
- Puberty Camp
- 5-7 Year Summer Program
- Family Camp
- Children/Youth Groups
- Gathering of Traditional Materials
- Cultural Wellness
- Health Relationships
- Stelmexw Stl’axwtxw
- Sts’ailes Inter-tribal
- And much much More please watch the upcoming program page for more information.
Anna Charlie, Thelesiya Bradley Charlie, xoy’ethet
Te Emi:melh Manager Child & Family Advocate
Tami Fox, Th’exwmetho:t Siyam Karla Point, Hii nulth tsa kaa
Cultural Counselor Cultural Counselor
Kelsey Charlie Jr., Tixwe lTel Naomi Kelly, T. ku’um
Youth Cultural Worker Youth Cultural Worker
Katherine Charlie, Shumulqwimiye
Stelmexw Stl'axwtxw Coordinator
Tiffany Thomas, Seliptenaut Christy Wenman, Soyemot
Receptionist/Hostess Snowoyelh Executive Assistant