Comprehensive Community Plan
What is CCP?
It is a community owned and driven approach to planning, where the process enables a community to contribute to building a roadmap and a vision for the future of the people.
COMPREHENSIVE means that it covers everything, including health, education, our culture etc.
COMMUNITY means that it involves everyone who is considered part of the Sts’ailes community.
PLAN means that it will help us make good decisions as a community.
Why are we doing CCP?
A CCP is a document that can be used as a tool to:
• Support ongoing decision making
• Support and enhance existing plans
• Communicate values, priorities and preferences
• Record the past, present and future of Sts’ailes
• Empower the community
• Coordinate future development
• Work together and to figure out how to create the kind of community we want.
STS'AILES CCP BULLETIN
- October 2014 Issue 1
- November 2014 Issue 2
- January 2015 Issue 3
- February 2015 Issue 4
- March 2015 Issue 5
- June 2015 Issue 6
Fill out the CCP Surveys and have your name put into a draw for amazing prizes!!
Click link to print out survey:
- SURVEY 1 (CLOSED)
- SURVEY 2 (CLOSED)
- SURVEY 12 & Under (CLOSED)
A video by our own Sts'ailes youth! Watch it to find out what CCP is!